RYLA North is for young adults aged 19-30 who are pursuing higher education or have recently started their careers. Connect with like-minded young adults who are school, community and business leaders determined to make a difference in the world.
Participants receive advanced training in leadership, career skills, and community service, personal and professional development. Practice and hone newfound skills through team-building exercises, experiential activities, guest speakers / panel discussions, personal reflection and debriefing sessions.
● Reside in Rotary International District 5040 (British Columbia, Canada).
● Be selected for sponsorship by a participating Rotary club.
● Be between the ages of 19-30 at time of registration.
● Demonstrate leadership and community service.
● If selected, must be available to attend ALL camp dates.
DATE: April 28 – 30, 2017
LOCATION: Camp Friendship, Prince George, BC
TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM: Provided by sponsoring Rotary Club
SPONSORING ROTARY CLUBS
Are you a Rotarian or Rotary Club interested in sponsoring a student to attend RYLA North? Please visit our FAQ page, and then email the RYLA Lakelse Director to learn more about sponsorship information.
Registration information will be sent to all clubs in early February via email.
Feb 1 – 28
March 1 – 21
RYLA North Director: Toni Stedeford